Monday, March 23, 2015

It's an Acapella Morning

If I don't start my mornings in a specific way my entire day can be thrown off.  I am one of those strange freaks of nature that actually really likes getting up in the morning.  The morning is quiet.  It gives me the chance to breathe and jump start my brain.  But more than that, it's a chance to start my heart.

I start every morning either reading God's word, or simply sitting back and soaking to some worship music.  There are times when I just need a few moments to sit and enjoy his presence.  This morning was one of those, and I decided to tune in to one of my favorite YouTube-er's, Sam Robson.  The guy is an acapella BEAST.

Here is the song that I've literally had on repeat for like the past 45 minutes.  It's been a total drink of water for me today and I hope it will be for you as well!





Whats your routine?  How do you get the juices flowing?  Coffee or tea? Grain Audio