Thursday, March 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Woo Hoo

Back in the day, when I was an awkward little band kid, with no wife to help him make better fashion choices, I was introduced to a little band called The Newsboys. To be totally honest I'm not the biggest fan of their more recent stuff but I continue to love their older tunes.  I was given this album by a middle school youth group buddy of mine and I pretty much played the ol' compact disc until it literally wouldn't play anymore.  I used to take this album along with me in my trusty Discman as I went rollerblading around my old neighborhood.  Oh yeah, 1998 was a good year, frosted tips and all.  Oh, and we had this----------->


So kids, in honor of throwback Thursday, here is "Woo Hoo" from the Newsboys 1998 album "Step Up to the Microphone".





What are, for those of you folks who have all the rad memories from our glory days, some of your favorite hits from 98?