Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Daily Tune #1: Hit Me by Dirty Loops



Welcome to the first post of a little segment I call 'The Daily Tune'.  To bundle it all in a little nutshell, I love music of all colors, and shades, flavors, and temperatures.  There is a HUGE, virtually limitless, library of music just waiting to be discovered and/or celebrated.  I'll occasionally share some of my own tunes here but want to showcase some of what I find for your listening pleasure.

One of the most amazing Jazz Fusion groups I've ever heard, Dirty Loops not only has some incredible original material but takes some of today's best top 40 hits and blazes through them with a fiery deliciousness that literally makes you love the song even more than the original version.

Today's song is titled "Hit Me" and is one of the groups original tunes.